Madrix takes much time to open

This forum is assigned for bug reporting of Version 3.X. Please be as accurate as possible.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

Alvarinhas

Madrix takes much time to open

Post by Alvarinhas »

Hello all

I'm using madrix 3.6e (3.6.5.1) version and i'm experiencing a problem when i open madrix with the pen license (DVI) inserted in usb ports and net cable connected to the controller. The software takes a lot of time to open.

When i start madrix without pen lincense inserted, or cable controller i dont have that long time and is a lot faster.

is that normal ? anyone has the same problem?

thanks
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: Madrix takes much time to open

Post by Guertler »

Hello Alvarinhas,
I have some questions about the problem.

1.) Can you please update MADRIX to the latest version (MADRIX 3.6f) and is the problem still existent in this version?
2.) Was the PC connected to the internet at one start of MADRIX? If not please connect the PC once to the internet and start MADRIX. After this start all the next starts (also without internet connection) should be faster.
3.) If the problem still occurs, can you please send us a MADRIX logfile to info[at]madrix[dot]com?
To save the logfile please go in MADRIX to "Tools > Logfile", click the button "Save As..." and enter a name for the Logfile.
Alvarinhas

Post by Alvarinhas »

Hello Guertler

Thanks for your reply

i'm going install the last version (3.6f) and try it later

when i use the software i dont have any internet connection on my pc.

I guess the problem is when i start madrix with pen license inserted on usb port and eurolite controller on ethernet port... but i´ll try the new version

thanks
Alvarinhas

Post by Alvarinhas »

Hello

i istalled the 3.6f and the problem persists. it takes almost 3 to 4 minutes to open madrix when start madrix with license pen inserted on usb port and controller eurolite in network port.

thanks
Guertler
Support
Support

Post by Guertler »

Hello Alvarinhas,

For a better analysis of the problem which occurs on your PC we need some more information.
Can you please send us your created MADRIX setup and logfile via e-mail to inof[at]madrix[dot]com?
In MADRIX, go to "Tools > Logfile", click the button "Save As..." and enter a name for the Logfile.
To save the Setup please go in MADRIX to "File > Save Setup as..." and enter a name.