Casting?

This is the forum, where you can add your wishes and feature requests.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

ChrisCotton

Casting?

Post by ChrisCotton »

Can you incorporate Madrix to the Cast to: and/or Casting feature?

Sending any preview would be a great and useful cable cutting feature, especially if/with several casting choices available - Casting TWO Previews?

I've already got them setup on my systems, why not let us use them?

and on the same concern: Why can't I use the Preview windows as a second monitor without the rotating crossbars - with my DMX Keys?

Thanks
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Re: Casting?

Post by Fritzsche »

Hi Chris,
Can you please elaborate?
I am not quite sure to which casting feature you are referring to.
Regarding your second question:
These Previews windows actually have a different main application: as DVI output windows.
And since the lower MADRIX KEYs offer either DMX-based output or DVI-based output, they show the rotating cross for DMX keys.
Thanky you!
ChrisCotton

Post by ChrisCotton »

Yes Thanks. I already use cast to: functions in Windows and I'm regularly finding need gather and share ideas with clients, making clustering around a computer display for extended times painful. Casting to a nearby big screen - would be killer!

The cross in the Preview window is the bain to this , of course. I have several Basic keys, all DMX licensed and NOT DVI. Since ALL the systems I've designed and am building will use the Basic keys and DMX, it would be SWEET to be able to use the preview window (with my DMX keys) AND
be able to CAST the program outputs to an of my networked displays.

Maybe yes??
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Post by Fritzsche »

Understood. Thank you for the feedback, but I can't promise anything.
ChrisCotton

Post by ChrisCotton »

That's okay, I appreciate your being open to suggestions. Just picture a crowded laptop screen , happy Madrix people standing around it, leaning in, sharing interest, and breath..... :lol: