Acclaim / oxo artnet node DMX-in

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

bvanenk

Acclaim / oxo artnet node DMX-in

Post by bvanenk »

Hello, i want to use my artnet node for the DMX-in function. I followd the manuals on the online help site but it doens't work.
WINDOWS
ip: 2.0.0.1
subnet: 255.0.0.0
NODE
ip on the backside node: 172.16.0.250
ip in madrix: 2.39.2.244 & 2.39.2.245
What do i missing?
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: Acclaim / oxo artnet node DMX-in

Post by Guertler »

Hello bvanenk,
When you want to control MADRIX remotely via Art-Net Input you have to make sure that the MADRIX PC and also the Art-Net node are working in the same network range but with different IP addresses.
You wrote the Art-Net node has the following IP address: 2.39.2.244 then the IP address of the network card must be also in the 2.X.X.X network. It is also recommended to set the subnet mask to 255.0.0.0. If the subnet mask is set to 255.255.255.0 you have to set the IP address of the PC to 2.39.2.X (only the last number can be different).
For receiving the Art-Net data in "Direct IP mode" you have to set the correct IP address of the Art-Net node in the "Art-Net Device Configuration".
Also you have to know on which universe the desired Art-Net node sends the data to MADRIX. This is important because you have to set the right universe in MADRIX under "Universe Port OUT".