MADRIX 5.1 wont start.

rakeshcea@gmail.com

MADRIX 5.1 wont start.

Post by rakeshcea@gmail.com »

While starting I am getting error "Matrix.exe Start Error. Please install Madrix software again. An unknown error occurred." Reinstalled many times. I previously had Madrix 3 running fine on this pc. Now I tried to install Madrix 3 and getting same error.

PC Config: Windows 7 Ultimate
CPU Type
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz.
8 GB RAM
Graphics Chipset
AMD Radeon (TM) R7 M340
Memory Size
2048 MB
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: MADRIX 5.1 wont start.

Post by Guertler »

Hello rakeshcea@gmail.com,
Welcome to the MADRIX forum.

We need to analyze this issue more in deep. Can you please send us an e-mail to info[at]madrix[dot]com with the screenshot of this issue?
reporter

Post by reporter »

I think I've been having the same error. When I shutdown Madrix, there is still a background Madrix task active in Task Manager.

Before I shutdown, Madrix is listed at the top of the task manager as an app, and not in background tasks. After I close Madrix, the listing in the app section goes away, but Madrix is now listed as a background task. If I end the task from Task Manager, I can restart Madrix.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Madrix, but it didn't help. This has been like this on my machine for a while.

Thanks,

Nathan
Attachments
madrix-cantstart.png
madrix-cantstart.png (9.2 KiB) Viewed 54112 times
Guertler
Support
Support

Post by Guertler »

Hello reporter,

Thank you for this issue report.

We want to analyse the issue more in deep. Can you please send us the following information via e-mail to info[at]madrix[dot]com:
  • Please restart the PC
  • Now start MADRIX 5 and have a look to the "Windows Task Manager" how many MADRIX 5 processes can you find (It would be perfect when you can create and send a screenshot)
  • Please go in MADRIX 5 to "Tools > Logfile", click the button "Save And Log", enter a name for the Logfile and send it to us.
  • Please close MADRIX 5 after a while and go again to the "Windows Task Manager" how many MADRIX 5 processes can you find (It would be perfect when you can create and send a screenshot)
reporter

Post by reporter »

Hi,

I just sent an email with attachments.

Thanks,
Jankovic

Post by Jankovic »

I have the same problem.
Fist I installed MADRIX 5.0f (which was on flash drive) and got the same error.
Then I uninstalled 5.0f and installed 5.2 (downloaded from website). Same error.

I have the KEY, have the NEBULA, but I can't start the software.

Laptop ThinkPad W530 (3840QM, 32GM RAM, Quadro 1000M 2GB, SSD 512GB, Win7 Pro with latest updates).

What should I do?
Guertler
Support
Support

Post by Guertler »

Hello Jankovic,
Welcome to the MADRIX forum.

Please send us an e-mail with a screenshot of the error to info[at]madrix[dot]com.
We need to analyze the reason for this issue via e-mail communication.
reporter

Post by reporter »

Hi,

I also receive the same Start Error warning when I try to run Madrix via the Desktop Icon or Start Menu, while Madrix is running. The message say to reinstall Madrix, but really it is installed and running fine. It can be alarming until you realize that your Madrix window is just minimized.

I think I remember Madrix 3 giving a more informative message, such as that Madrix is currently already running, and that you can only run one instance of the program.

Thanks,

Nathan
Plazma

Post by Plazma »

I installed the latest version and I have an error with this text. The program does not start
"please install the madrix software again"
Guertler
Support
Support

Post by Guertler »

Hello Plazma,

Please double check if MADRIX will have created a error logfile during the startup process. You will find the error logile in Windows under 'Documents\MADRIX5\logs'. If there is an error logfile, please send it via e-mail to info{at]madrix[dot]com.

If there was no error logfile created, please send us a sceeenshot of the error message and also the serial number of the used MADRIX KEY.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.