LED stripes = unequal

Domi300

LED stripes = unequal

Post by Domi300 »

Hey everybody,

i have a little problem with my Led-Stripes....
I have 4 rows of similar Stripes ( each row has 2 Stripes, 1 RGB and 1 only White) each of them have an 32 channel decoder behind it.
In the pach editor everything is created over each channel. i`ve lookede through each channel over the DMX Fader Tool. Every channel is correct.
Nevertheless i have the problem, that 2 rows bring other colours that i`ve sent to.
When i take blue in Madrix 5, the Led´s are bringing green with a bit white.
But the other 2 rows are bringing the correct colour....

I Hope someone can help me!
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: LED stripes = unequal

Post by Guertler »

Hello Domi300,

Please double check the connection from the controller to the tape. If there is everthing correct connected, please exchange the working controller with the none correct working controllers and test again.

If now the stripes which worked correctly is now working not correct anymore, it seemst to be an issue with the controller.
If the not correct working tape still wokring not correct, it seems like an issue with this tape.

Of course please double check the settings in MADRIX Patch. The DMX Addresses must be set correct in the Patch and also at the controllers. Furthermore please have a look that you have patched RGBW fixtures in MADRIX.