Plexus Timers

Moderator: MADRIX Team

mstrkrft69

Plexus Timers

Post by mstrkrft69 »

I have a scene that I'm triggering @20:00:00 for 2 days straight with a set duration. I set the parameters to DAILY at that time, The valid from to the start time and the valid through @04:30:00. It's supposed to run 8pm-430am each day. Does this look right? Will it know to run through midnight?

Also, when I upload it takes like 15 minutes to load 1 13 minute scenes onto the SD card. How can I load it faster?
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: Plexus Timers

Post by Guertler »

Hello mstrkrft69,
To create a desired PLEXUS cue list you have to work with 2 scenes. The first scene will run in endless mode from 8 pm and the second scene will run in endless mode from 4 am.
The endless mode you have to set in the "Scenes" tab of the "PLEXUS Configuration" and the different time trigger you have to set in the "Timers" tab.
The "valid from" and "through" option you have to use if you want to run this scene only on a specific date range.
The upload to the SD-Card of the PLEXUS will take a while via USB or network. A faster way is to export the "PLEXUS Configuration" to a desired folder and copy all files without folder to the root of the SD card with the help of a SD Card reader.
andrewandrew

Re: Plexus Timers

Post by andrewandrew »

The best information for me!