Search found 34 matches

by cg
Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:06 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Control generic par cans
Replies: 10
Views: 94694

Re: Control generic par cans

If madrix shows blue and your par can shows green you have an offset in your DMX startadress by 1. So either add 1 to the adress on your par can (dip switch) or subtract 1 in the madrix patch editor.
by cg
Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:44 pm
Topic: understanding group control
Replies: 1
Views: 28234

understanding group control

When I have 2 fixtures sharing the same pixel in the patch editor (with overlap active) and I assign both of them to separate groups I'm not able to control them independently by the group faders...? Am I doing something wrong? If not and this is wanted behaviour: could it be improved?
by cg
Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:32 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: V3.5a crash with peperoni
Replies: 2
Views: 39403

V3.5a crash with peperoni

I just wanted to update from 3.4a to 3.5a and had to find out that it does not work... After spending some time it seems to be the Peperoni interface that keeps V3.5a from starting. (in this case a Rodin2) If I reset Madrix to default settings, it starts and works normally. As soon as I enable the P...
by cg
Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:13 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Madrix key backup
Replies: 5
Views: 58436

Re: Madrix key backup

Also the online thing has some big disadvantages... Normally my PCs configured for a "live" task will never see an internet connection. They are set up and they run. There is absolutely no need for even connecting them to the WWW. Or even more stupid: think of a festival somewhere in the w...
by cg
Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:35 pm
Topic: access to strobe color from touch gui
Views: 31372

access to strobe color from touch gui

From the programmer GUI you can access the strobe color chooser by right clicking the strobe button in the master section. This is not possible from the touch GUI, both left and right click do activate the strobe here...?!
by cg
Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:01 pm
Topic: still DMX watcher
Views: 31924

still DMX watcher

regarding this report for Madrix2 http://www.madrix.com/en/home/forum/forum/viewtopic.php/f,1/t,868/ It is still there in Madrix3 - I'm using a fullHD 15'' laptop and set win7 to use 125% font size in order to have a little larger fonts in general. In the DMX Watcher the last channel to be seen is 4...
by cg
Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:58 pm
Topic: reset storage filter by script
Views: 31558

reset storage filter by script

For a new project I just copied that script idea: http://www.madrix.com/en/home/forum/forum/viewtopic.php/f,3/t,1086/ to Madrix3 As madrix3 has got individual color filters per storage side, I have used one script for each side. Well it works, the filter color gets reset when I select storage place ...
by cg
Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:20 pm
Topic: audio wish beat detect
Replies: 3
Views: 47877

Re: audio wish beat detect

"hold" is the time for how long the detector waits until the next impulse can be triggered by reaching the audio level in the selected frequency band. Or with other words: as soon as an impulse is triggered the detector will be blocked for the "hold" time. If you adjust this to r...
by cg
Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:46 pm
Topic: audio wish beat detect
Replies: 3
Views: 47877

audio wish beat detect

For the new year I have a wish to extend the great audio functions by a rather simple "beat detect". Imagine for instance a color table that changes to the next color by detecting an impulse. Or a color scroll, that advances only with an audio impulse. I'm being asked for such effects in M...
by cg
Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:50 am
Topic: CITP to grandMA onpc
Replies: 2
Views: 38241

Re: CITP to grandMA onpc

...further on: remote control of Madrix from grandMA2 onpc using ArtNet (on the same PC) is working.

Now it's just that Madrix does not show up in the CITP dialog of grandMA.