Search found 4 matches

by DJMatty
Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:41 am
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Video capture device compatibility
Replies: 0
Views: 33904

Video capture device compatibility

Are there any hd capture devices madrix is compatible with? We are now video mixing Djs in a club I play at from my macbook and running the through to a windows machine and onto giant led screens.... The quality isn't the best currently due to capture device.....
by DJMatty
Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:08 am
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Madrix 3.1 and ledwalker
Replies: 1
Views: 29021

Madrix 3.1 and ledwalker

Hi guys we have led walker hardware in our club. Madrix 2.x works fine and the madrix 3.0 rc works. Anything newer the software and hardware don't talk. I have also noticed in the hardware menu there is no option for ledwalker anymore. Could somebody please help?
by DJMatty
Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:03 pm
Topic: 3D question.
Replies: 3
Views: 44175

Re: 3D question.

I have read these topics numerous times and have created a patch with the z-axis in min. In fact I have created two separate patches on taking me 5 hours as I had to map each led rather than using a pre-programmed led light. My question is though how do I rotate the radar effect so it would be seen ...
by DJMatty
Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:58 pm
Topic: 3D question.
Replies: 3
Views: 44175

3D question.

Hi guys, I've been playing with Madrix for about a year now at the club. I have managed to figure out most of the things I have wanted to do or that I have seen else where.. However one thing is eluding me and that is rotation of 3D effects... I am using 96 2 metre sticks with 96 LEDs in each. They ...