Search found 4 matches

by IAV_DAVID
Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:13 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Best PC for Madrix & ShowCad on one machine.
Replies: 4
Views: 52256

Re: Best PC for Madrix & ShowCad on one machine.

I'm the Audio guy so just asking the boys now.... they have replied 450 x 200...... I have got a local company to make me a rack based PC using the latest NVIDA graphic card and cooling as used for gaming but unsure of what Processor to use for the best performance. Again this is to also run and pro...
by IAV_DAVID
Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:48 pm
Topic: Best PC for Madrix & ShowCad on one machine.
Views: 52256

Best PC for Madrix & ShowCad on one machine.

We run both software's on a single machine and they fall over whilst programming. We have resorted to two machines to make sure they stay online and don't crash.... \\ What spec machine would run both and have massive headroom to not crash? Is it CPU core related why they crash ? Welcome feedback on...
by IAV_DAVID
Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:42 pm
Topic: Madrix on MACPRO running windows
Views: 51261

Re: Madrix on MACPRO running windows

Interesting, we have been running Madrix 5 and ShowCad and on one machine and it just keeps falling over when programming. Resorted to two machines and its fine. Welcome a link to a awesome machine sub £700-1000. What would be the best spec to focus on? CPU's as you outlined? Thanks in advance.....
by IAV_DAVID
Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:52 am
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: Nebula System keeps failing - Multiple units used
Replies: 1
Views: 31824

Nebula System keeps failing - Multiple units used

Hi Guys We have a large LED system based around the WS2811 LED . Its a brand new design and installation and its the first time using the Nebula product. The problems :evil: They system runs fine for a few hours then after a period desides to lock out and stop working . We have tried to replicate to...