Search found 10 matches

by Kaleb
Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:23 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Madrix Start Error
Replies: 1
Views: 11075

Madrix Start Error

This is a recurring issue I've had across Madrix versions. System: Windows 10 Madrix Version: 5.4a Issue: Perhaps around 20% of the time I click the Madrix icon to start madrix I get this error: "Madrix.exe Start Error: Please install madrix again. An unknown error occurred" What I do to r...
by Kaleb
Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:33 pm
Topic: .mmrx error when restarting computer
Replies: 4
Views: 26077

Re: .mmrx error when restarting computer

Hi Schulze, Thanks for your help on this. I'm now using Madrix 5.3b but the issue has persisted across all updates thus far. I do not connect the midi devices after the start of Madrix- I use a standard setup that doesn't change, this issue just randomly occurs where on a a computer restart (or even...
by Kaleb
Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:47 pm
Topic: Failure to capture audio
Views: 11743

Failure to capture audio

Hello, I'm having persistent trouble trying to get the audio working in Madrix 5 (latest version). Upon startup I get a red message "Can't start audio" and when I check the logfile I get three audio error messages: 1.(level) error (type) Audio capturing (note) WASAPI: CaptureStart:Initiali...
by Kaleb
Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:51 pm

Re: .mmrx error when restarting computer

Hi Schulze, Thanks for your help here. I'm using Madrix Version 5.2.0.30. The .mmrx file isn't changed before restarting, it just frequently ends up defaulting to something other than the desired MIDI Remote Configuration file upon a computer restart which makes the software non-functional for my pu...
by Kaleb
Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:49 pm

.mmrx error when restarting computer

Hello, I have this recurring issue where whenever I restart my computer and open Madrix the .mmrx file that was loaded before is no longer loaded. This isn't a huge problem as I just need to go back to the midi page and re-upload the the needed .mmrx file, but it's very inconvenient and causes alot ...
by Kaleb
Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:44 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Madrix Sequencer?
Replies: 2
Views: 37841

Re: Madrix Sequencer?

Ok I'll try this method. Is Madrix planning on building in a sequencer anytime soon?
by Kaleb
Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:44 pm
Topic: Madrix Sequencer?
Replies: 2
Views: 37841

Madrix Sequencer?

Hello, I'm trying to program a light show to a song for pre-recorded playback of the audio/visual show. This seems like a very basic thing- like a simple sequencer would work well. Does anyone know how to do this with Madrix or why Madrix doesn't have a sequencer built into their software? I've hear...
by Kaleb
Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:05 pm
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: Flickering issue
Replies: 3
Views: 47153

Re: Flickering issue

I did some troubleshooting with the vendor who sold them to me and by trying each LED strip separately we did manage to isolate the problem to one strip. It was the first of a string of 3 LED strips, once I removed it from the line the other 2 worked just fine. The last third of the problem strip is...
by Kaleb
Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:52 pm
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: Flickering issue
Replies: 3
Views: 47153

Flickering issue

Hello, I'm running 12 RGB strips, 170 fixtures/1 universe each, 3 strings per Nebula port on 2 nebulas. It's been working fine till one of the 3 string legs on a certain port of the nebula all started flickering and glitzing unless I put a strong signal to it- but it will not blackout. The connectio...
by Kaleb
Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:08 pm
Topic: Help making a patch for a partial LED strip?
Views: 27321

Help making a patch for a partial LED strip?

Hello, I'm trying to map a cube of LED strips with only the corners of the cube lit by LEDs. I have it set up as 12 LED strips, 1 universe each for 12 universes. Each LED is set up on the physically on the cube such that a few of the lights before and after the edge they're applied to need to be tur...