Search found 12 matches

by Geert
Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:02 pm
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: CITP
Replies: 9
Views: 70650

Re: CITP

What happened is this: I bought Madrix in November 2009, and my Chamsys stuff in December. That's when i found out that Madrix didn't (and doesn't) support any protocol to communicate with a lightingdesk (except DMX in the latest version.) So i asked you on 21 dec 2009 if and when CITP would be impl...
by Geert
Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:11 pm
Topic: CITP
Views: 70650

Re: CITP

http://www.madrix.com/en/home/forum/forum/viewtopic.php/f,1/t,178/ I've been waiting for 1,5 years for this. I use Chamsys desks, and i probably would use Madrix if CITP had been implemented. But now i have sold my Madrix, and got me Arkaos... With previews on my desk! Frankly i'm surprised that it...
by Geert
Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:14 pm
Topic: 64 DMX universes
Views: 74044

Re: 64 DMX universes

Dear Fabrice, First of all: Luminex stuff does what it's supposed to do, so no complaints there. Second: ELC stuff does what it's supposed to do, so no complaints there. But one thing: an ELC node is much cheaper then a Luminex... I'm glad to hear that you will introduce a new, cheaper version of yo...
by Geert
Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:19 pm
Topic: 64 DMX universes
Views: 74044

Re: 64 DMX universes

The Luminex nodes are not that great. I have seen what's in them... What i would recommend is artnet nodes and switches from ELC Lighting . I know they have succesfully used their nodes to transmit 115 universes at full speed over one cable. And their nodes are, in my opinion better built, and cheap...
by Geert
Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:41 am
Forum: Wishes and Feature Requests
Topic: A button to quickly close each of the previews
Replies: 3
Views: 40750

Re: A button to quickly close each of the previews

Yes, i am aware of that possibility, but that is far to elaborate.

It means i have to do several things: right-click, move cursor, left click, and to re-enable the preview i have to do that again. And that everytime i adjusted something.

I just think it can all be easier...
by Geert
Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:34 am
Topic: Reset 'Open options' to default when opening a saved setup
Views: 40045

Re: Reset 'Open options' to default when opening a saved setup

Ofcourse, if you make a toggle in preferences>options>startup options, which says "always reset open options to default" everybody is happy.
by Geert
Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:30 am
Topic: Semi-automatic scaling options with different matrices
Replies: 4
Views: 45565

Re: Semi-automatic scaling options with different matrices

About scaling Vector-based effects do not scale, they just grow bigger. Example: matrix 50x50 sce radial, length 10, factor 0, sine Set the speed to 0. You can see ONE ring. Now reset the matrix to 100x100. You can see TWO rings... NOT THE SAME LOOK. To achive the same look (one ring) the lenght ha...
by Geert
Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:33 am
Topic: A button to quickly close each of the previews
Views: 40750

A button to quickly close each of the previews

When creating effects, especially strobe/pulse ones, it's very difficult for me to see the result in de output-window, without being distracted by de strobing preview. Is it possible to add a (small) button to instantly disable/enable that preview? Or if i double-click in de preview?
by Geert
Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:25 am
Topic: Make the fade-button like a rocker button
Replies: 1
Views: 30367

Make the fade-button like a rocker button

Wouldn't it be nice if the fade-button had 3 functions: click it on the left side fades to A, click it on the right side fades to B, and click it in the middle and it fades to the middle. Especially in the touch-window this would be handy. Btw: i know when i double-click it, it moves to the middle, ...
by Geert
Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:08 am
Topic: Reset 'Open options' to default when opening a saved setup
Views: 40045

Reset 'Open options' to default when opening a saved setup

When you open a setup and deselect one or more of the 'open options', then close Madrix and reopen, the deselected options are still deselected. I guess this is probably by design, but i would like the options to be reset to default 'selected', so when opening a setup, you don't have to check everyt...