Search found 5 matches

by alexbeim
Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:40 am
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: What's the most cost effective way to control 16 x 100 LEDs?
Replies: 6
Views: 58127

Re: What's the most cost effective way to control 16 x 100 LEDs?

We have bought the key already, the question was more about hardware. Could we use one of these? http://www.enttec.com/index.php?main_menu=Products&pn=70306&show=description&name=odewithpoe But then we have one DMX out from that box to connect to the first string, what about after that? ...
by alexbeim
Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:45 am
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: What's the most cost effective way to control 16 x 100 LEDs?
Replies: 6
Views: 58127

What's the most cost effective way to control 16 x 100 LEDs?

Hi We are making 16 custom led bars with 100 rgb pixels each. http://vimeo.com/16297109 We have a DMX decoder for each one of the lights so we can move them around for different shows. What's the best and most cost effective way to talk to all these DMX boxes (one per light) from one computer? Thank...
by alexbeim
Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:14 am
Forum: Wishes and Feature Requests
Topic: Midi controllers
Replies: 2
Views: 37706

Re: Midi controllers

we saw it later that day. I think this it better but still pretty cumbersome to setup your midi controller compared to other software.
Thanks for the update anyways
by alexbeim
Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:01 pm
Topic: Midi controllers
Replies: 2
Views: 37706

Midi controllers

We just started using Madrix and it is a really nice piece of software. Something I would really like is to have a way to map any midi controller and in my own way. We tried using a Behringer controller but things were mapped in a way that way that was useless to us. We use VDMX (mac) very often and...
by alexbeim
Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:53 pm
Topic: Tempo tapping, request
Replies: 4
Views: 48979

Re: Tempo tapping, request

I was going to suggest this too. It would be soooo helpful