Search found 5 matches

by plusone
Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:30 am
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: [Feature Request] DHCP, Access Controls, Port Control
Replies: 3
Views: 27912

Re: [Feature Request] DHCP, Access Controls, Port Control

1) "DHCP and/or BOOTP for IP Address configuration. Bonus points for DHCP Option 12 support." - Unfortunately this is not planned, since this would render the STELLA to have a different IP everytime. This would infere with easy plug & play functionality of the device. While that is on...
by plusone
Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:37 am
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: [Feature Request] ANSI E1.33
Replies: 1
Views: 26577

[Feature Request] ANSI E1.33

Are there any plans to implement RDMnet / ANSI E1.33? Or will Radar be ArtRdm only?

Thanks
by plusone
Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:25 am
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: [Feature Request] DHCP, Access Controls, Port Control
Replies: 3
Views: 27912

[Feature Request] DHCP, Access Controls, Port Control

I've just started testing a Madrix Stella, and thought I send out a couple feature requests. These features are available in other similar products. DHCP and/or BOOTP for IP Address configuration. Bonus points for DHCP Option 12 support. Some type of access control on the web interface, even if that...
by plusone
Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:08 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Madrix 5.1b Corrupted Fonts
Replies: 13
Views: 87213

Re: Madrix 5.1b Corrupted Fonts

Can you please tell us if MADRIX 5.1b is the only software at your PC which has this issue? Yes it is; other applications, including others using Qt, are fine. Was an earlier version of MADRIX 5 running correctly? Yes it was, the last installed version was 5.1. Can you please send us a MADRIX 5 log...
by plusone
Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:07 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Madrix 5.1b Corrupted Fonts
Replies: 13
Views: 87213

Madrix 5.1b Corrupted Fonts

I'm having a problem with Madrix 5.1b and all fonts showing as garbage on most buttons and interface elements. This was a working installation that only started displaying this behavior after updating. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, as well as the various options in restore (i.e. defaul...