Search found 7 matches

by Rincon
Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:42 am
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: Plexus: Master of the Universes
Replies: 6
Views: 55075

Re: Plexus: Master of the Universes

I'm still hearing a "no". Plexus will not split out and play multiple universes between several Plexus units. Our conversation was a little convoluted, but I got the message. Maybe you can add that to the list of customer requested features. Thank you. In case you will forward this to deve...
by Rincon
Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:59 am

Re: Plexus: Master of the Universes

Okay, so perhaps I shouldn’t have used the term master and slave. I read that section. It doesn’t answer my question.

Based on your reply, Plexus will not split out and play multiple universes between several Plexus units. That function does not exist.

Is that correct?
by Rincon
Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:01 am

Plexus: Master of the Universes

I’ve looked through everything Madrix/Plexus I could find, and can’t find an answer to this question though I’m certain it is there. With six universes, using three Plexus units, how do you tell the master (Plexus one) to send universe 3 and 4 to Plexus two, and universe 5 and 6 to Plexus three? Ple...
by Rincon
Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:44 am
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Undo
Replies: 1
Views: 26765

Undo

I’m just getting started with Madrix, but I notice that ctrl-z, the universal undo key command, isn’t recognized in the app. Maybe I’m entering it wrong. Is there an undo command? It sure would be handy. Right now I’m hitting ctrl-s, save, after every edit so I can restore if I delete something big ...
by Rincon
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:47 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Dangling Dongles Required?
Replies: 4
Views: 43532

Re: Dangling Dongles Required?

Demo mode, with the obfuscated decks? No that doesn’t work.

I thought Sebastian told me at LDI that the proprietary keys weren’t necessary anymore, that any USB fob worked. Maybe he was saying that the data could now be backed up, off of the proprietary key fob.
by Rincon
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:23 pm

Re: Dangling Dongles Required?

A USB hub is not a solution on site, or on a tablet. I’m working untethered.

There are very low profile USB memory sticks, like the SanDisk Ultra Fit. Would that work?

Even then, it uses one USB port on a tablet that may only have a single port.

Please advise. Thank you.
by Rincon
Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:00 pm

Dangling Dongles Required?

I’m considering Madrix 5 for a project. Do you install the dongle to activate the software, or does it need to be attached at all times to use the software? I’m using a tablet in my lap to create the imagery. A dangling dongle will just break off.