Search found 4 matches

by OliVDB
Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:07 pm
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: Led strips setup with madrix
Replies: 3
Views: 35163

Re: Led strips setup with madrix

I'm not the OP, but thanks for the explanations! I was thinking of getting some LED strips to work with (be it for shows or for fun when we can finally travel like before and I get myself one of these houses in Greece) and was wondering what king of hardware and configurations I should plan for.
by OliVDB
Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:15 pm
Topic: Plexus: Master of the Universes
Replies: 6
Views: 55038

Re: Plexus: Master of the Universes

Okay, good to know, we were talking about the possibility to do something like that with a friend, now we'll know.
by OliVDB
Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:51 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: System requirements
Replies: 2
Views: 31952

Re: System requirements

If that helps, my laptop has a Ryzen 7 3750H CPU, 8GB of RAM and a GeForce RTX 2060 graph card, and Madrix 5 works just fine. But I acknowledge that it's an expensive computer, and it's not something that's always affordable, I only got mine due to a bonus at work and a special sale at the electroni...
by OliVDB
Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:00 pm
Topic: Windows 10 on old Madrid 2
Replies: 2
Views: 49438

Re: Windows 10 on old Madrid 2

Yeah, you'd be better off upgrading to Madrix 5. I used M2 as well on an ancient laptop that ran on Windows XP, and when the laptop died, I started using M5 on my modern laptop and it's much better, I was afraid to change as well at first because I'm used to Madrix 2, but well, it isn't difficult to...