Search found 7 matches

by Thierry D
Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:49 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Modulation Frequency issue - Description
Replies: 3
Views: 29884

Modulation Frequency issue - Description

Hello, Again this PID works with a lot of other equipments we had to adapt in case as they have a bug. Madrix has some difficulties to show the 3x type of Modulation available. E1.37-1 MODULATION_FREQUENCY (0x0347) Get seems not working as it ishould be . Data Description: Modulation Setting Request...
by Thierry D
Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:18 pm
Topic: Curve Issue
Replies: 1
Views: 13583

Curve Issue

Hello, Continuing our tests with Madrix we noticed that the Get Curve brings a wrong description. We should have: 0x01 Linear 0x02 Medium Medium is the wrong description it is mixed up somehow with one description of the Response_Time PID. We should get Square. Other RDM controllers and test toosl d...
by Thierry D
Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:22 pm
Topic: Slot ID Issue
Views: 11463

Slot ID Issue

Hello, We continued our RDM implementation we added a fair amount of Pids and tested with many Controllers et Rdm test tool. Also we use intensively RDM integrity which has found no issue on the Slot ID. So far we have the following with Madrix and we are wondering why we get the invalid status on T...
by Thierry D
Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:33 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: LOCK-STATE E1.37-1 Implementation
Replies: 4
Views: 25414

Re: LOCK-STATE E1.37-1 Implementation

Thank you very much. I am new to Madrix Radar. I had the impression that it worked only with your equipment but it does not which is a very good news. In our new platform called Sully we have a product without a display and to set it up you can only use RDM or a Web browser hence my request on IPV4 ...
by Thierry D
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:46 pm
Topic: LOCK-STATE E1.37-1 Implementation
Replies: 4
Views: 25414

LOCK-STATE E1.37-1 Implementation

Hello,

We do use the PID LOCK_STATE + LOCK_STATE_DESCRIPTION combine with a password to hide MANUFACTER_PIDS used for specific settings.

Any plan to implement them?

Thanks
Thierry
by Thierry D
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:40 pm
Topic: E1.37-2 -IPV4 Implementation
Views: 14797

E1.37-2 -IPV4 Implementation

Hello,

We implemented on our RJ Sully platform all IPV4 PIDs from E1.37-2.
Do you have any plan to implement them?

Thanks

Thierry
by Thierry D
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:34 pm
Topic: STATUS_MESSAGES
Replies: 2
Views: 28021

STATUS_MESSAGES

Hello, At Robert Juliat we are currently finishing the implementation of RDM E1.20 - E1.37-1/2/7 on our new platform Sully. I am conducting a large test on RDM controllers supporting Status_Messsages. I am currently testing RADAR all E1.20 parameters needed are displayed but the tab showing Status_m...