Search found 10 matches

by Dingken
Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:44 pm
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Timecode trigger Timeline or manual control the Timeline
Replies: 1
Views: 261

Timecode trigger Timeline or manual control the Timeline

hi Madrix, Is it possible to add a Timecode trigger on the Timeline function, or just export the timecode and import to the cuelist to simplifer the work flow? It should be great if the timeline can manual control as a cuelist or they can interchangeable. I Know it is not easy but just for a suggest...
by Dingken
Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:53 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Timeline start with end cue
Replies: 3
Views: 1468

Timeline start with end cue

Hello, Before I start to play the timeline, I usually running a cue which is standby or blackout, which is directly click the deck or cue list. When I star to play the timeline, it usually flash out around half second end cue from the timeline and then running smoothly. Any suggestions to solve this...
by Dingken
Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:41 pm
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: Nebula Auto search
Views: 1256

Nebula Auto search

Hi,

Can I disable the nebula auto search function on Madrix device manager? This function sometime makes a disturb when I create manually.

Thanks,
Ken
by Dingken
Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:32 am
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: HTTP remote control for Timelines
Views: 1391

HTTP remote control for Timelines

Hi, I am work on the HTTP remote control. Since I would like to add a Timelines panel to play and select the Timelines on the HTML. When I put the "RemoteCommands" to modifly it, the "get" functions "<html><body>current fadetime is $$$GetFadeTime$$$</body></html> "works...
by Dingken
Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:23 pm
Topic: About the new timeline function
Replies: 4
Views: 5218

Re: About the new timeline function

Hi,

I would like to manage timeline by cue list too, may I email your team to know more the details?

Thanks,
Ken
by Dingken
Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:10 pm
Topic: Can't Start Audio Input! (WDM)
Replies: 2
Views: 4652

Re: Can't Start Audio Input! (WDM)

Still not work :C. The Windows' audio Mixer show Madrix on the Software list but didnt show blue bar. Microphone Privacy didn't show Madrix aswell, but show after I conected an external Mic.
by Dingken
Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:21 pm
Topic: Can't Start Audio Input! (WDM)
Replies: 2
Views: 4652

Can't Start Audio Input! (WDM)

Hi,

I am using Asus Laptop and the Madrix cant use my laptop's built-in microphone to use S2L and M2L Cue.
Error with " Can't Start Audio Input! " displayed. But when I connected an external mic. or even an Airpod, it works! Any ideas for this problems?

Thank you!
by Dingken
Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:36 am
Topic: Madrix on Apple M1 Mac
Views: 5950

Madrix on Apple M1 Mac

Hi Madrix,

Will Madrix 5 run on Mac M1 Mac OS Via Parallel 17’s Windows?

Thanks!
by Dingken
Mon May 10, 2021 9:37 am
Topic: CUE LIST PAGE
Replies: 5
Views: 17297

Re: CUE LIST PAGE

Great! Thank you Madrix team .
by Dingken
Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:10 am
Topic: CUE LIST PAGE
Replies: 5
Views: 17297

CUE LIST PAGE

Hello, I am working with Madrix 5 on the LIVE show. When I am working on the music rundown, I find my cue list is super long and the 「follow cue」 doesn't update after I added new cue between others, i need to update them manually after each add cue actions . So, I am looking if the Cue list will Add...