Search found 4 matches

by FX_lighting
Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:14 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Treat a group of pixels as a single pixel or rgb fixture?
Replies: 1
Views: 2288

Treat a group of pixels as a single pixel or rgb fixture?

What would be the easiest way to create effects that group pixel bars as single pixels? Let's say I have a bunch of 64pixel bars, and I want to create effects where each bar is a single color, as if each bar were a simple rgb fixture? Does that make sense? :?:
by FX_lighting
Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:58 pm
Topic: Falcon Pixel Controller Support?
Replies: 2
Views: 2000

Re: Falcon Pixel Controller Support?

That's what I was thinking. All the information I've read said that the demo mode is supposed to work just like the full version, but with the rotating x and the text on the screen. I assumed that meant that I could get data output. Like you said, I could highlight the universes in the device manage...
by FX_lighting
Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:17 am
Topic: Falcon Pixel Controller Support?
Replies: 2
Views: 2000

Falcon Pixel Controller Support?

Anyone here successfully use madrix with falcon pixel controllers? Particularly the Falcon F16v3? I've been trying to get it to work in demo mode, but I've so far been unable to get any ouput. All the settings in the device manager and output ports on the falcon seem to be correct. Attempting to out...
by FX_lighting
Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:44 am
Topic: How to build ceiling grid with pixel tape
Replies: 1
Views: 10093

How to build ceiling grid with pixel tape

I would like to build a ceiling grid with led strips. I actually have a ceiling matrix installed, but I would like to turn it in to a grid by adding strips running the opposite direction to the strips I have installed. My question, for anyone with experience, how do i do this logistically, as far as...