Search found 6 matches

by DProvorse
Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:11 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Nasty Crash on 3.2 with large patch
Replies: 3
Views: 47070

Re: Nasty Crash on 3.2 with large patch

Guertler, Thanks for the response, I emailed in a file to info earlier with the current project. The crash is occurring in 2d mode even with previews disabled. I set the logs to record before I went off site so as soon as I get a nap for a few hours ( been fighting these all day) I'll be headed back...
by DProvorse
Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:29 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Nasty Crash on 3.2 with large patch
Views: 47070

Nasty Crash on 3.2 with large patch

Gentleman, Me again! Working on converting over a large install for 2 to 3 and ran into a nasty bug with a large patch. I have a patch that is 600x600x1 at the moment ( will be adding dimensions shortly ) that is eating CPU like no other leading to a full lockup and crash. The machines are custom bu...
by DProvorse
Thu May 08, 2014 7:42 pm
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Best way to receive straight time code.
Views: 43963

Re: Best way to receive straight time code.

Found the solution. For anyone else in the same boat in the future I found a company called KissBox that makes a SMTPE to streaming ethernet converter and also supplies the drivers for the traffic to show up in your host machine as additional MIDI ports. The website for them is http://www.kissbox.nl...
by DProvorse
Thu May 08, 2014 6:07 pm

Re: Best way to receive straight time code.

Guertler, Thanks for the reply, I'm well aware of the ability for Madrix to receive the time code as either MTC or Art-Net Time Code but my current issue is deciding the best path to get it there. On all of these cases they are installed in extremely large property's with large quantities of distrib...
by DProvorse
Fri May 02, 2014 1:35 am

Best way to receive straight time code.

Gentleman, Long time no see, which is a good thing and generally means everything is great lol! I have some major upgrades coming on several of my larger installs which is going to be requiring me to sync to straight time code. I'm well aware of how to work with the code inside of Madrix for cue lis...
by DProvorse
Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:02 am
Forum: Wishes and Feature Requests
Topic: Using Pathway Connect Octo Nodes
Replies: 1
Views: 41539

Using Pathway Connect Octo Nodes

Not sure if this the correct place to put this or not so feel free to move if necessary. I have several large installs ongoing that are between 30k and 90k channels. We use almost exclusively Pathport Connect Nodes in the field. Most of these are Octo's which are 8 port output nodes. http://www.path...