Search found 18 matches

by cadillackid
Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:17 pm
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Wierd Fixture color issue - only "sees" Red.
Replies: 5
Views: 52222

Re: Wierd Fixture color issue - only "sees" Red.

So by default if only 1 channel fixtures are in the they will respond blindly to any colored effect.. But once I split the patch per say into its color elements by adding rgb lights it causes any one channel white fixture to respond only to red.. So I I run a blue effect I lose that light altogether...
by cadillackid
Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:49 am
Topic: Wierd Fixture color issue - only "sees" Red.
Replies: 5
Views: 52222

Wierd Fixture color issue - only "sees" Red.

I added a new block of 48 fixtures.. they are standard DMX 1 Generic 1 CHannel lights.. (they are Light-O-Rama channels). when I started Creating effects i found the lights were doing wierd things both in the preview window and the actual Lights.. it turns out the lights only react to "red"...
by cadillackid
Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:41 am
Topic: How to change multiple fixtures DMX addresses.
Replies: 7
Views: 62364

Re: How to change multiple fixtures DMX addresses.

the biggest trouble I have with making the total workspace bigger is no ability to Zoom the MAP so when it comes time to put effects onto the Map there's no visual of where the lights actually are other than the very small preview window.. I dont use DVI so I dont have a license for it.. if i try an...
by cadillackid
Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:32 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: M2L Color Scroll
Replies: 11
Views: 136635

Re: M2L Color Scroll

what is the workaround for this issue? I was trying to create an all Red M2L table and am stuck with the same issue.. green in my Red Table... I saw files for download but id hope to not lose my setup as I have a lot of effects in it...
-Christopher
by cadillackid
Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:02 pm

im thinking with all the Christmas light enthusiasts coming online, having a "star pattern" or set a number of degrees to rotate a fixture.. or allow a line draw feature using a selection of single pixel fixtures... in my case using the SanDevices E682 controller I will be fine, as it turn...
by cadillackid
Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:13 pm

I was thinking I had to use individual fixtures so that I could say put my pixels in diagonal positions.. but perhaps I shouldve set it up and rotated my single 50 pixel strip a number of degrees.. wit ha single fixture would it still allow me individual control like I have now? still use 150 channe...
by cadillackid
Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:49 pm

How to change multiple fixtures DMX addresses.

I am using Madrix for my Mega Christmas tree using RGB pixels. 3 DMX channels per pixel. I started out assuming I was going to power my tree from the top. imnstead that didnt work out so I reversed all of my physical pixel strings.. now in madrix all my strings start with the first pixel at the top ...
by cadillackid
Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:30 am
Topic: DMX Control start 2 effects?
Replies: 1
Views: 28144

DMX Control start 2 effects?

I am a total Madrix Newbie and am just getting started... im running e1.31 as well as an openDMX.. the e1.31 is to control my RGB Pixels (1600 of them).. and also used as a DMX in from my Lightorama software to start various effects.... the openDMX is to control the LightOrama controllers which work...