Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:38 am
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: How to import led studio file with madrix
Replies: 3
Views: 47285

Re: How to import led studio file with madrix

Hello jfear79,
Welcome to the MADRIX forum.
Can you please explain a bit more what you want to do and what do want to import? Do you want to import a LED screen configuration of the LED studio in MADRIX or do you want to import LED studio playback scenes?
by Guertler
Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:52 am
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: madrix generator
Views: 38765

Re: madrix generator

Hello lee, . This issue occurs if you have not the right permissions in Windows to save the fixture library in the desired folder. To solve this problem please start the MADRIX Fixture Editor as administrator. In the following link you can learn how you can start the Fixture Editor with administrato...
by Guertler
Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:10 am
Topic: madrix generator
Views: 38765

Re: madrix generator

Hello Lee, Welcome to the MADRIX forum. . MADRIX is a light control solution to control the color channels of the fixtures. When you want to control a RGB(W) moving light with MADRIX you will need an additional control solution to control the movement of this moving light. In the end you merge the D...
by Guertler
Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:37 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: BUG IPAD controling Madrix
Views: 37274

Re: BUG IPAD controling Madrix

Hello Alvarinhas,
sorry for this confusion.
Now we found and fixed the issue.
It will be fixed in the release of MADRIX 3.4 which will be available in the next weeks.
Also you can download, unzip and copy the attached file to:
C:\Program Files (x86)\MADRIX3\public_remote_html\gui_10\iPad1
by Guertler
Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:00 pm
Topic: Touch OSC / Midi Feedback
Views: 39484

Re: Touch OSC / Midi Feedback

Hello CraftLighting,
The MIDI feedback is on our todo list. But at the moment I can not say when we can release this feature in MADRIX.
by Guertler
Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:46 pm
Topic: Touch OSC / Midi Feedback
Views: 39484

Re: Touch OSC / Midi Feedback

Hello CraftLighting,
Welcome to the MADRIX forum.
You can send the OSC commands via the Touch OSC MIDI bridge to control MADRIX remotely.
But at the moment it is not possible to send feedback commands from MADRIX to the Touch OSC app.
by Guertler
Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:01 pm
Topic: Large Matrix/Voxel Size. Software Crashing
Replies: 1
Views: 25626

Re: Large Matrix/Voxel Size. Software Crashing

Hello dgleig, . When you want to create a patch of such a big matrix you will need to change the workspace of the patch first. Therefor please start MADRIX and open the Patch Editor (go to "Preferences > Patch Editor"). In the Patch Editor please go to "Preferences > Options". A ...
by Guertler
Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:52 pm
Topic: Where do i find the fixture editor
Views: 38738

Re: Where do i find the fixture editor

Hello dgleig, . When you want to patch a horrizontal line in Z direction I would recommend to create a new fixture with the help of the MADRIX Fixture Editor. This new fixture must have a reolution of X=1, Y=1 and Z = your desired amount of pixels. . Of course you can send us some drawings of your p...
by Guertler
Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:09 pm
Topic: Where do i find the fixture editor
Views: 38738

Re: Where do i find the fixture editor

Hello dgleig, Welcome to the MADRIX forum. . You will find the MADRIX Fixture Editor in Windows under "Start > All Programs > MADRIX 3 > Fixture Editor". In the following links you can learn more about the Fixture Editor and how you can create a new fixture: http://help.madrix.com/m3/html/...
by Guertler
Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:23 pm
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Madrix with LED Video Wall (DVI patch?)
Views: 70258

Re: Madrix with LED Video Wall (DVI patch?)

Hello mtrichard, . You are right. You have to connect this external box via DVI with an output of your graphic card. In MADRIX you have to configure the "Preview DVI 1" that the external box can grab the signal from this Preview. That means you have to move the "Preview DVI "1 to...