Search found 17 matches

by Pecotic
Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:16 am
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: LED Wall - which license?
Replies: 4
Views: 48119

LED Wall - which license?

Hi all. I'm stuck with a really easy question i believe... So i have 5 LED Wall modules, each 128x128 pixels, P4. All in one row with a bit of space between each of them. That means i have a display of 640x128 pixels, 81920 pixels in total (or more if i count the blank space). I'm wondering if the b...
by Pecotic
Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:26 pm
Topic: Combine DVi & SPI
Replies: 1
Views: 30982

Combine DVi & SPI

Hi! I'm planning an installation where i have the following problem: Basically i have two parts of the installation, a led wall and several stripes. The stripes seem to burst out of the led wall, so i need the same visual to be displayed correctly on both at the same time. Imagine this as a heart wh...
by Pecotic
Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:58 am
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: WSxxxx vs. APAxxx vs. SKxxxx vs. LPDxxx, etc...
Views: 37192

WSxxxx vs. APAxxx vs. SKxxxx vs. LPDxxx, etc...

Hello all. This may not be a nebula issue in the first place, but since im running my project on nebula i thought ill put it in here. So i have a total of almost 12000 pixels (~400m) installed in a club, all driven with madrix professional and 10 nebulas. The leds installed are WS2812b and i have so...
by Pecotic
Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:33 pm
Topic: save preview settings
Views: 27191

save preview settings

hi...

is there any way to save my current 3D preview settings (zoom and angle) as the standard setting?

thanks
by Pecotic
Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:04 pm
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: BUG: status LEDs
Views: 32112

BUG: status LEDs

Hi...

Just found out something.

Nebula connected via ArtNet.
When ArtAdress is activated and when switching from blinking mode to off mode, status leds on in moment of switching remain on permanently.
Not a big thing... just to let you know.
by Pecotic
Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:03 pm
Topic: patching / mapping "groups"
Replies: 3
Views: 40592

Re: patching / mapping "groups"

okay... i just tried what you told me. seems to work out so far! thanks a lot! anything i have to take care about when addressing the pixels since now i have two layers? or is that just virtually spoken? and theres something more. so now i have one effect on two different layers on different maps. h...
by Pecotic
Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:52 am
Topic: patching / mapping "groups"
Replies: 3
Views: 40592

patching / mapping "groups"

hello everybody! i have a project with a total of about 10.000 pixels, aligned as a net. so i have vertical and horizontal lines with a lot of free space between each of them. I would like to separate them into two groups. The verticals and the horizontals obviously. I want the SAME effect to run on...