Help configuring Madrix to use SanDevices E681 controller

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

srwmemphis

Help configuring Madrix to use SanDevices E681 controller

Post by srwmemphis »

I am new to Madrix and trying to figure out how to configure it to use the SanDevices E681 controller. I have searched the forum and have not been able to find anything. If anyone can give me some help I would appreciate it. (the more details the better) :lol:

Thanks
Stephen Walker
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Re: Help configuring Madrix to use SanDevices E681 controlle

Post by Fritzsche »

Hi Stephen,

A quick online searched revealed that the controller should be able to speak Streaming ACN (sACN / E1.31) over network. That means you should set up Streaming ACN in MADRIX. Here is the link to the chapter in the online user manual: http://help.madrix.com/hidd_esta___streaming_acn.html

Moreover, please be sure to configure your virtual matrix, which is another way of saying: please tell MADRIX which LED fixtures you are using and how they are arranged to each other. You can use the Matrix Generator or Patch for this task.

Anything else you need?
Thanks!
neilric99

Re: Help configuring Madrix to use SanDevices E681 controlle

Post by neilric99 »

Stephen, I see Jim at San Devices is a Madrix supplier, did you buy Madrix through him. He should be able to get you going very easily as he will also understand the type of fixtures (RGB pixels) that you are using.

Neil in So Cal