HD AND 3D

This is the forum, where you can add your wishes and feature requests.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

Precue

HD AND 3D

Post by Precue »

Will Madrix ever be able to Do HD 1920 x1080 and 3d led content ? would love to Know .If so Awsome,and When can we expect it ?
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Re: HD AND 3D

Post by Fritzsche »

Hi!

I you want to learn more about the future of MADRIX, I'd recommend to wait for the second quarter of this year. We should have some announcements there.

However, I think HD resolutions will still remain somewhat of a challenge for the foreseeable future. The main advantage of MADRIX is its real-time effect generator and graphics effect engine. Effects are rendered live and that requires computer performance. The higher the resolution, the more it needs. In contrast, playing video files is quite different. That is why we will see a difference there for the time being.
Precue

Re: HD AND 3D

Post by Precue »

Sounds great. I can make Madrix sim 3D ith z layering and videos .I love the programe ,just hopeing for more cool features also more Cuelist control.and more storage spaces for Cues and Buttons more than 60 per space would help..Maybe the ablity to set timeing on layers on one button would be nice to do a Split cue timing thing :D..Just some ideas to help