Matrix Generator - Snake Mode Z (Flip H and Flip V swapped)

JohSchmid

Matrix Generator - Snake Mode Z (Flip H and Flip V swapped)

Post by JohSchmid »

Hello,

i tried creating a Matrix using the Matrix Generator (6x4x5). Exact settings are in attached picture.
I relied on the Addressing preview window to see how the fixtures will be aligned. The preview does however for some reason not match the results of the patch, as you can see on the attached picture where I snapped Z-Layer 4. Addressing should start Top right with Pos 1/6 at ID 25 not with ID 48. I use red to draw the correct order in the screenshot. When i select Flip V instead of Flip H the Preview window does not match my fixture layout but the patch comes out the way I need it.

Anybody got the same results?
Attachments
With Flip H selected the Preview window matches what my installation looks like but the Patch comes out wrong.
With Flip H selected the Preview window matches what my installation looks like but the Patch comes out wrong.
Matrix_Generator_Flip_H.PNG (201.99 KiB) Viewed 4037 times
With Flip V selected the Preview window doesn't match what my installation looks like but the Patch comes out right.
With Flip V selected the Preview window doesn't match what my installation looks like but the Patch comes out right.
Matrix_Generator_Flip_V.PNG (189.83 KiB) Viewed 4037 times
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Re: Matrix Generator - Snake Mode Z (Flip H and Flip V swapped)

Post by Fritzsche »

Hi,

Yes, I am sorry you ran into this.
It is a known software bug and should receive a solution/fix in one of the next updates.

Thank you!
Daniel47

Re: Matrix Generator - Snake Mode Z (Flip H and Flip V swapped)

Post by Daniel47 »

Hello,

I have also encountered this problem. We are waiting for the next update.