Search found 27 matches

by zeighty
Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:03 am
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Will my USB key I purchased to run version 2...
Replies: 1
Views: 27760

Will my USB key I purchased to run version 2...

Will my USB key I purchased to run version 2...work with version 3? I purchase a Basic (1 universe) key and I need to know if it will work with version 3.

Let's hope so... I paid $450 for my Basic key and feel it should include updates for a while.
Thanks!
by zeighty
Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:22 pm
Topic: LOR Controllers
Replies: 9
Views: 74733

Re: LOR Controllers

Hi Viennaxmas -

I think I have seen some of your posts on AusChristmas....
Thanks for the insight. Wish I would have tried that before buy two DMX king dongles at $70 each.

I hope I can figure out a use for Madrix... so far it was a bad idea for controlling LOR controllers.

zeighty
by zeighty
Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:57 am
Topic: Madrix and LOR
Replies: 12
Views: 116552

Re: Madrix and LOR

Hi zeighty, I might have an idea why the W channel did not work with M2L Color Change. . Can you please get in touch at info[at]madrix.com I would very much like to get this working for you. . I am looking forward to hearing from you! Thank you! I will send you email in a few minutes. It is Sunday ...
by zeighty
Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:51 am

I actually use it the other way around. Using the LOR Sequencer to control Madrix which is then controlling my 10,000 pixel matrix (maxed out my license)... I have got to check this forum more often... I see your reply is dated 10/2.... A little behind... I have also played with controlling the LOR...
by zeighty
Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:12 am

Big changes for my show. Back to LOR software. I did not like the results of using Madrix. It may be my lack of fully understanding how it works. I have been trying to learn it since I purchased it in early June. Every song required some kind of tweak. It got too confusing. I could not figure out wh...
by zeighty
Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:36 pm
Topic: LOR using 1 pixel RGBW fixtures
Replies: 1
Views: 28804

LOR using 1 pixel RGBW fixtures

Hi Madrix experts - I have 2 LOR controllers running 16 channels each. The 1st controller is normal 1 pixel single fixtures (all 16 channels). The 2 nd controller is 4 - 1 pixel RGBW fixtures which use 4 channels of the controller each. The channels are connected across 4 props (Trees) with each cha...
by zeighty
Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:20 am

I did get my mini trees setup and cranked up Madrix. I think I am going to really like this way of controlling the controllers. Still got lots of stuff to do. The trees are RGBW and I am having a problem with seeing good results with the White channels.
More later.
by zeighty
Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:39 pm

I have not visited the forums lately... I am setting up my Madrix controlled show using 32 LOR channels (2 controllers) in 15 minutes... Lights are up. Matrix is defined and I did a limited test... I will post results tonight or tomorrow. I am using DMXKing dongle. I ordered 2 to have one as a backu...
by zeighty
Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:21 am
Topic: Sound card for laptop
Replies: 3
Views: 43475

Re: Sound card for laptop

Thanks for the input. I looked for the card you use and it is only available used.
I trust the one in my MBP will be fine.
Thanks again.
by zeighty
Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:19 am

Merry Christmas Greywolf - I have spent a lot of time sequencing. No time for it this year. I purchased Madrix about 3 months ago and have really enjoyed getting it up and working. This year I will test my Madrix setup to see if I like it and more importantly, will my viewers like it. I hope so. Rat...