Search found 7 matches

by urthegman
Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:39 am
Forum: Experiences and 'How To' - Questions
Topic: Madrix doesn't see output controllers
Replies: 4
Views: 64237

Re: Madrix doesn't see output controllers

Issue is resolved, I had a bad 7 port hub that I replaced and all is now working.
by urthegman
Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:29 pm

Re: Madrix doesn't see output controllers

They are entecc pro clones.
by urthegman
Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:32 pm

Madrix doesn't see output controllers

Hello All, I have four enttec clone controllers which worked like a charm last year AND at the end of July. They are attached with usb cables to a powered hub. Madrix now only recognizes the input controller but not the three output controllers? Don't know what could have happened in a little over t...
by urthegman
Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:04 am
Topic: Use with LightShow Pro
Replies: 5
Views: 51938

Re: Use with LightShow Pro

I just want everyone to know that Neil was able to adjust the settings in Madrix and got LSP to control Madrix. Somehow thank you doesn't seem like enough! But Thank you very much! George
by urthegman
Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:41 am

Could you explain how I " in madrix, make one of your sACN devices an input on that same Universe and assign it to the remote dmx control" ? Make believe I'm real dumb, wait a minute, you don' t have to make believe! LOL No really, I haven't seen anything regarding sACN anywhere in the pro...
by urthegman
Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:57 am

George, So i take it you have you 3 enttec pro's connected to madrix and 1 to Lightproshow. so in LSP you need to be able to see the output enttec on a com port and then you can send dmx commands to it. in Madrix, you have 1 enttec setup as input and defined in the remote control section, and the o...
by urthegman
Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:20 pm

Use with LightShow Pro

Hello All, I am a new Madrix user and it is an awesome program! I would like to run Madrix effects on Programmable Snowtubes I purchased from http://www.computerizedlighting.com/ using LightShow Pro. I am using an E1.31 controller and 4 Enttec Pro controllers, one as the input and three as output. I...