Search found 17 matches

by VR Lighting
Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:41 pm
Forum: Wishes and Feature Requests
Topic: 8 bit RGB Color using 1 channel
Replies: 7
Views: 69303

Re: 8 bit RGB Color using 1 channel

or try changing the address so that it wont use more then one universe.
by VR Lighting
Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:56 am
Topic: 8 bit RGB Color using 1 channel
Replies: 7
Views: 69303

Re: 8 bit RGB Color using 1 channel

I'd get 2 more NEOS so that you have 3 in total (1per universe), i think it's worth the investment if you really want to take full advantage of the installation.
by VR Lighting
Sat May 29, 2010 12:48 pm
Topic: random things
Replies: 0
Views: 23005

random things

global auto tempo sync a grid in maps with zoom i/0 similar to the patch window the ability to create map templates w/ assignable submaster/intensity control (good for when you have various kinds of LED matrices in different sections of the venue) A two channel hue saturation control or the ability ...
by VR Lighting
Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:27 pm
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: MIDI Universal Profile
Replies: 3
Views: 46391

Re: MIDI Universal Profile

Is the Cross fader included in this profile?
by VR Lighting
Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:31 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: MIDI Universal Profile
Replies: 3
Views: 46391

MIDI Universal Profile

I'm having trouble mapping this profile to my controller. 1. what is the difference between 0xb0 and oxb1 messages. right now my controller is only sending oxbo type messages. when I set the fader to the the specified controller number, it doesn't work or moves the wrong button or fader. Any ideas?
by VR Lighting
Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:54 pm
Topic: Things I like to see in the next release
Replies: 4
Views: 46189

Re: Things I like to see in the next release

duration: effect plays for X-secs/beats/cycles. kind of like an advance loop button from the video player only you can set the amount of time or the amount of loops at what eva BPM you desire. I think the LFO with pulse width modulation should be built into the interface kinda like a on synth or key...
by VR Lighting
Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:44 pm
Topic: Things I like to see in the next release
Replies: 4
Views: 46189

Things I like to see in the next release

Take a look at ableton live. It’s whole interface, including the plug-ins are MIDI assignable Make everything assignable to a MIDI CC, NOTE, or standard Keyboard key. Midi assignable storage places and cues/cuelist More low res effects Add the ability to draw a path that the colorfill/snake effect, ...