Search found 290 matches

by Schulze
Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:05 pm
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: Mapping Orion Switch(es) to trigger S1P1 (for eg) via Artnet
Replies: 10
Views: 84768

Re: Mapping Orion Switch(es) to trigger S1P1 (for eg) via Artnet

Hi andrewpsyc, This is exactly what MADRIX ORION was designed for. Orion converts analog input signals (switches, sensors potentiometers,..) into Art-Net or sACN signals for remote control/triggering purposes. After you connected MADRIX ORION via Ethernet, please call the web configuration page by e...
by Schulze
Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:03 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Recording MREC Out of sync
Replies: 11
Views: 71573

Re: Recording MREC Out of sync

Hi qniens,

Thank you for the feedback.

We will discuss the issue with our developers.
by Schulze
Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:52 am
Forum: Experiences And 'How To' - Questions
Topic: how can i make this
Replies: 0
Views: 31327

Re: how can i make this

Hi welch,

MADRIX is working on a 8-Bit value range, that means you are able to assign values from 0-255.
A workaround would be to use a MADRIX Script for controlling the color channels.

Please contact us via e-mail (info[at]atmadrix[.]com) if you need further assistance.
by Schulze
Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:25 am
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: Recording MREC Out of sync
Replies: 11
Views: 71573

Re: Recording MREC Out of sync

Hi, At the moment Videos will not be played back synchronized in MADRIX 5. Every video layer is playing his own video, without the knowledge of the other one. MADRIX 5 only starts all layers at the same time. I have noticed that your .mrec file differs from the original video (black frames at the be...
by Schulze
Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:12 pm
Topic: Considering Madrix coming from custom programed Raspberry Pis
Replies: 4
Views: 44828

Re: Considering Madrix coming from custom programed Raspberry Pis

Hi ageramusta, 1) Can I program my own 3D space animations at the pixel level? With MADRIX 5 you are able to create 3D patches and map the MADRIX effects on them. More in depth information is available here: http://help.madrix.com/m5/html/madrix/hidd_2d_or_3d.html 2) Would I have to convert the sens...
by Schulze
Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:13 am
Topic: Considering Madrix coming from custom programed Raspberry Pis
Replies: 4
Views: 44828

Re: Considering Madrix coming from custom programed Raspberry Pis

Hi ageramusta, Exact pixel mapping (2D) and voxel mapping (3D) are the main strengths of the MADRIX software, in your case it provides a feature set to control real 3D LED matrices, thus it supports volume rendering. Madrix offers a strong live effect generator, which are easy customizable. The MADR...
by Schulze
Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:07 pm
Forum: Questions, Bug Reports, And Feature Requests
Topic: TM 1914 IC Chip
Replies: 1
Views: 33006

Re: TM 1914 IC Chip

Hi nmohanlighting, Unfortunately MADRIX NEBULA doesn't support the "TM1914" IC, yet. If you could send a sample TM1914 led strip to our office, we could add this protocol to future firmware updates. Because we only add new protocols to the MADRIX NEBULA, which we have tested before. Thank ...
by Schulze
Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:09 pm
Topic: Mapping 45°/60°
Replies: 1
Views: 20109

Re: Mapping 45°/60°

Hi steve7284, The patch of shapes like hexagons or triangles in MADRIX 5 will always be an approximation to the reality due to the arrangement of the fixtures on a square grid. Because of the square grid all shapes with angles unequal to 90° result in a "deformation" in their size in the p...
by Schulze
Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:50 am
Topic: LM501 and Madrix
Replies: 2
Views: 31665

Re: LM501 and Madrix

Hi mhall1138, As I read in the manual the subnetmask seems to be 255.255.255.0 with a default IP adress 192.168.1.X. Please find out the default IP adress (192.168.1.XX) of the controller and use another IP adress (192.168.1.X) for the computer. For example if the controller has the IP adress 192.16...
by Schulze
Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:56 am
Forum: Wishes And Feature Requests
Topic: Updating Mapping Presets
Replies: 3
Views: 45111

Re: Updating Mapping Presets

Hi dijjital,

Thank you for your request.

We will discuss it with our developers.