Visual C++ Runtime Error

This forum is assigned for bug reporting of Version 3.X. Please be as accurate as possible.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

reporter

Visual C++ Runtime Error

Post by reporter »

Hi,

I have a client that is getting a repeated Visual C++ Runtime Error with Madrix. I don't know the specifics of the machine, but they say it's a i5 with 6GB of ram.

I've attached a screenshot of the error that they're receiving. Do you have any idea what it might be. What are the first steps I can tell them to do. I've never seen that before on any of my installations. The club is not near me, so I can't troubleshoot it myself.

Thanks!!

Nathan
Attachments
Visual C++ Runtime Error Screenshot
Visual C++ Runtime Error Screenshot
runtimeError.jpg (26.67 KiB) Viewed 26661 times
Guertler
Support
Support

Re: Visual C++ Runtime Error

Post by Guertler »

Hello Nathan,
Can you please make sure that your client has installed the lates version of MADRIX 3 (at the moment it is MADRIX 3.3b).
Also please make sure that he is using the latest drivers of the periphery.
After that please send us a permanet saved logfile via e-mail to info[at]madrix[dot]com. Therefor please start MADRIX and go to "Tools > Logfile". A new window will be opened. In this window please click "Save And Log", choose a directory and save it.
Now please open the desired setup and work with MADRIX until this issue occurs. After MADRIX was crashing please send us the logfile.
Thank you.