RGB(W) LED needed

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

xotix

RGB(W) LED needed

Post by xotix »

Hi,
We're working on a DMX LED Module which will be used at parties/events. I have 2 questions.

1. Should be choose RGB oder RGBW? We are new to this whole thing, so I don't have any experience.

2. Can you suggest a good RGB/RGBW Led?

I know I don't give lots of details but just suggest any good smd led you know. Should be okay to lightnen a club/outdoor party at night.

THanks
DigitalValley

Re: RGB(W) LED needed

Post by DigitalValley »

Well i think this depends on what you want to show, how large your display area will be and ultimately how much budget you have.
Do you want to show simple graphics/patterns or higher resolution images which require smaller pixels and lots of them!
rosynancy

Re: RGB(W) LED needed

Post by rosynancy »

xotix wrote:Hi,
We're working on a DMX LED Module which will be used at parties/events. I have 2 questions.

1. Should be choose RGB oder RGBW? We are new to this whole thing, so I don't have any experience.

2. Can you suggest a good RGB/RGBW Led?

I know I don't give lots of details but just suggest any good smd led you know. Should be okay to lightnen a club/outdoor party at night.

THanks
Hi you can visit this site you will get some ideas http://fengyalight.en.alibaba.com/produ ... _RGBW.html