Artnet controller conflict?

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

FredrikD

Artnet controller conflict?

Post by FredrikD »

Hello,

I have 2st Ledwalker Art-net controllers to controll 16 universes.
50st led tubes and 40st mega bar tri.

My problem is that when I send something on controller 1 port 1 this signal also sends to controller 2 port 1.

I have tried to find the controllers with "Find Auto" and also with "Create a new device.
I have tried "Send Broadcast" and "Send Direct", only broadcast seems to work.

I can´t understand what I´m doing wrong, Madrix do find the controllers and they have two separate ip-adresses but they seem to receive the same signals on the outputs.

What to do when I have several art-net controller?

Best regards
Fredrik
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Re: Artnet controller conflict?

Post by Fritzsche »

Hi Fredrik,

I have seen that you are already in contact with us via e-mail. I think it makes sense to continue there.

Can you please send us your MADRIX Setup File and the logfile of your computer. Maybe we can find something.

You have already tried a lot of things and we appreciate it. We will continue to try to help you. Often, you will find the error in the hardware and not the software. I would recommend to first connect and set up 1 controller. And only when this works, I would try to add the second controller.

In MADRIX, in total you should actually see 4 Art-Net devices as per standard an Art-Net node can only have a maximum of 4 output ports. The MADRIX user manual has different guides for different Art-Net nodes. There should be a guide on how to add a device manually as 2 x 4-port node.

Please send us the files. Thank you!