control pixel and shape generator

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

tommy

control pixel and shape generator

Post by tommy »

Good morning everyone, I started to use MADRIX recently and I was wondering if it was possible to create new effects without andarte to modify those already existing.
Type:
-select pixels patch
-Create the effect

??????????????
thanks, tommy
Fritzsche
Support
Support

Re: control pixel and shape generator

Post by Fritzsche »

Hi tommy,
Could you please provide more information? I just want to make sure that we fully understand what you would like to achieve.
- You can create new visuals by modifying the effects from the stock effects library.
- You can create visuals by using more than only one Layer.
- You can mix layers via mix modes. You can apply filters to Storage Places and each Layer.
- You can modify mapping, rotation, and tiling of Layers.
- You can use Macros to modify effects.
- And you can create completely new visuals by using the built-in Script language.
I am looking forward to hearing from you! Thank you.
tommy

Post by tommy »

here I am , I'm sorry for the delay .
I am using MADRIX for the control of LED applied to the structures of geometric shape rule. beautiful !!! but when I do scenes with the specific cue can not .
there is the possibility to create cue directly selecting fixtures ??

thanks, tommy
Guertler
Support
Support

Post by Guertler »

Hello tommy,
When you want to assign effects only to a desired fixture you have to map the effect to the desired position. When you want to assign different effects to different fixtures you have to work also with the mapping and more then one layer.
In the following link you can learn more about the mapping and the work with the layers:
http://help.madrix.com/tutorials/html/i ... space.html