SCE Video plays mrec file twice

This forum is assigned for bug reporting of Version 3.X. Please be as accurate as possible.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

Ismal

SCE Video plays mrec file twice

Post by Ismal »

Hi,

When I select SCE Video and load a .mrec file and choose "playback mode normal (once)", it plays the clip twice before stopping. I tried various .mrec files, tried with a new empty madrix project, and it still does it.

Madrix v3.4a.

thanks
Wissmann
Developer
Developer

Re: SCE Video plays mrec file twice

Post by Wissmann »

Hi Ismal,

you are right,
this is a bug,
sorry for that.
We will fix this in a new release.

Thank you very much for this bug report!
LEDs are nothing without control ;-)
Ismal

Post by Ismal »

This is a very annoying bug. We were using Madrix for a professional video shoot where the effect had to be played once and then stop.

Actually, sometimes it does stop after the first play, but 90% of the time it plays twice. I could not figure out why sometimes it stops after one play, it seems to be random. Also when it plays the second time, the 'pause' button in the SCE Video layer controls disapears, as if Madrix does not know it's still playing.

For those looking for a temporary work around, if you want the .mrec to play once and go to black, you can re-record your .mrec file and add 10 seconds (or more) of 'black' to the end. That way it gives you time to swtich to an empty storage place etc.
Wissmann
Developer
Developer

Post by Wissmann »

Hi Ismal,
we provide a MADRIX 3.4b release.
Currently it will still take a bit time to get it done.
This Bug will be fixed in MADRIX 3.4b.
THX again
LEDs are nothing without control ;-)