LIGHT O'RAMA 16 CHANNEL - ENTTEC OPEN DMX USB Pro= MADRIX

Write here what nice effects or shows you have done with MADRIX or ask other users.

Moderator: MADRIX Team

neilric99

Re: LIGHT O'RAMA 16 CHANNEL - ENTTEC OPEN DMX USB Pro= MADRI

Post by neilric99 »

Trinidad, I am also in the display lighting area and live in OC, I run Madrix Pro 64 Universe for my display and can help get you going, if you have not already figured it out

Btw I saw the preview of 3.0 at LDI, all I can say is wow, its been taken to the next level.
trinidad

Re: LIGHT O'RAMA 16 CHANNEL - ENTTEC OPEN DMX USB Pro= MADRI

Post by trinidad »

neilric99 wrote:Trinidad, I am also in the display lighting area and live in OC, I run Madrix Pro 64 Universe for my display and can help get you going, if you have not already figured it out

Btw I saw the preview of 3.0 at LDI, all I can say is wow, its been taken to the next level.
Hello my friend and happy long weekend - thanks for offering your help - i was out for a long time. I was out of this country and i am now back and will be here for about 3 months and go back home in December with my light show. I didn't buy the Madrix product and did my own sequences. Any how, i still have interest in buying the madrix product start key, to play any songs without doing and spending long hours doing a LOR sequences. Madrix is just a plug and play and see the lights going on according to the music. Yes please help me. I do have the the Enttec open dmx pro and all the connections to computer and LOR channel circuit. Tell me what to buy and where, i can get a cheap or lower Madrix starting Key. I hope i still have time to communicate with you. i hope i hear from you soon.

Thanks